First impressions matter to a business. Whether you host client meetings or welcome job seekers for an in-office interview, the cleanliness of your space will leave an impression. Office cleaning is not just about looking nice; it’s also about presenting professionalism and caring for the health and morale of your team.
Here are five tricks of the trade to keep your office tidy, healthy, and clean:
- Keep to a schedule – Office cleaning is an easy task when done frequently, but it becomes a burden when neglected. Implementing a daily or weekly schedule of light cleaning around the office is an easy way to keep your space orderly in between deep cleans.
- Focus on foot traffic – Simply cleaning around the busier areas of your office each day or every week will make a big difference in the overall look of your space. Wiping down counters and vacuuming busy pathways every day are quick and easy ways to keep your office clean.
- Declutter once a quarter – Setting routine times to have your team declutter prevents the task from building up. The time frame is not a hard and fast rule, but since many businesses operate on a quarterly routine, cleaning out for a fresh start to each quarter can help encourage workspace organization.
- Go green – We don’t just mean using natural cleaning products, although we do encourage it. We also mean utilizing greenery around the office to promote a healthy workspace. Indoor plants can improve the air quality of a space, so your team will benefit from a more natural aesthetic and cleaner air.
- Rely on a professional cleaning team – Hiring a professional cleaning team is well worth the investment. By doing a little tidying here and there and leaving your office cleaning to a trusted team, you’ll easily keep your workspace spic and span.